Welcome, How can we help you?
Welcome to Laborde & Associates, CPA. Founded in 1988, Laborde & Associates is an established bilingual firm on the south side of San Antonio.
More than 75% of our customers are privately-held, small businesses - many family-owned. We help them navigate the sometimes complex accounting systems in ways that build income, protect assets and preserve wealth.
Come join our family of clients. We look forward to working with you!
July 31, 2015
You open your mail, and there it is. A notice from the IRS. Don’t panic. Here are some tips on what to do. Read more ›
July 29, 2015
Is it a hobby or a job? And how does it impact your taxes? Read more ›
Mon., July 20
- Sales tax report due for June if the monthly rule applies; or for taxpayers who file quarterly, reports due for April-June.
Fri., July 31
- Employers: File Form 5500 or 5500-EZ for employee benefit plan.
- Employer’s quarterly reports and payments must be filed and paid to TWC.
- Deposit FUTA owed through June if more than $500.
- File Form 941for the second quarter.
- File Form 720, Quarterly Federal Excise Tax Return, for the second quarter.
Mon., August 10
- Employers: Employees are required to report to you tips of $20 or more earned during July.
- File Form 941 for the second quarter if you timely deposited all required payments.
Mon., August 17
- Deposit payroll tax for July if the monthly deposit rule applies.