Welcome, How can we help you?
Welcome to Laborde & Associates, CPA. Founded in 1988, Laborde & Associates is an established bilingual firm on the south side of San Antonio.
More than 75% of our customers are privately-held, small businesses - many family-owned. We help them navigate the sometimes complex accounting systems in ways that build income, protect assets and preserve wealth.
Come join our family of clients. We look forward to working with you!
February 6, 2017 IRS News
The IRS provides an assortment of tax help and online tax filing tools on its website. Read more ›
Are you eligible to sue the IRS Free File program? Read more ›
Mon., July 3
- File Form 11-C to register and pay annual tax if you are in the business of taking wagers.
Mon., July 10
- Employers: Employees are required to report to you tips of $20 or more earned during June.
Mon., July 17
- Deposit payroll tax for June if the monthly deposit rule applies.
Thu., July 20
- Sales and Use tax due to the State Comptroller's Office.
Mon., July 31
- File Form 720 for the second quarter.
- File Form 730 and pay the tax on wagers accepted during June.
- Deposit FUTA owed through June if more than $500.
- File Form 941 for the second quarter.
- File Form 5500 or 5500-EZ for calendar year 2016 employee benefit plan.
EFTPS users: Payments must be scheduled by 8 p.m. (ET) at least one calendar day before the tax due date.