Welcome, How can we help you?
Welcome to Laborde & Associates, CPA. Founded in 1988, Laborde & Associates is an established bilingual firm on the south side of San Antonio.
More than 75% of our customers are privately-held, small businesses - many family-owned. We help them navigate the sometimes complex accounting systems in ways that build income, protect assets and preserve wealth.
Come join our family of clients. We look forward to working with you!
January 19, 2016
Thinking about setting up a retirement plan for your employees? Read more ›
January 19, 2016
According to the IRS, retirement can span 30 years or more, and you may need up to 80% of your current annual income to retire comfortably. Read more ›
Mon., February 1
- File Form 720 for the fourth quarter of 2015
- Furnish Forms 1098, 1099 and W-2G to recipients for certain payments during 2015.
- File Form 730 and pay the tax on wagers accepted during December 2015.
- Deposit any FUTA tax owed through December 2015.
- File Forms 940, 941, 943, 944 and/or 945 if you did not deposit all taxes when due.
- Individuals: File your tax return if you did not pay your last installment of estimated tax by January 15 (see Form 1040-ES).
Wed., February 10
- Employers: Employees are required to report to you tips of $20 or more earned during January.
- File Forms 940, 941, 943, 944 and/or 945 if you timely deposited all required payments.
Tu., February 16
- File a new Form W-4 if you claimed exemption from income tax withholding in 2015.
- Furnish Forms 1099-B, 1099-S and certain Forms 1099-MISC to recipients.
- Deposit payroll tax for January if the monthly deposit rule applies.
Wed., February 17
- Begin withholding on employees who claimed exemption from withholding in 2015 but did not file a W-4 to continue withholding exemption in 2016.
Fr., February 19
- Sales and Use tax due to the State Comptroller's Office.
Mon., February 29
- File Form W-3 with Copy A of all Forms W-2 issued for 2015.
- File Form 8027 if you are a large food or beverage establishment.
- File Form 730 and pay the tax on wagers accepted during January.
- Farmers and fishermen: File Form 1040 and pay any tax due. However, you have until April 18 to file if you paid your 2015 estimated tax payments by January 15, 2016.