Welcome, How can we help you?
Welcome to Laborde & Associates, CPA. Founded in 1988, Laborde & Associates is an established bilingual firm on the south side of San Antonio.
More than 75% of our customers are privately-held, small businesses - many family-owned. We help them navigate the sometimes complex accounting systems in ways that build income, protect assets and preserve wealth.
Come join our family of clients. We look forward to working with you!
May 17, 2016
Many students take a job in the summer after school lets out. If it’s your first job, it gives you a chance to learn about the working world. That includes taxes we pay to support the place we live, our state and our nation. Here are eight things you should know about taxes. Read more ›
May 16, 2016
You’ve filed your federal tax return and now discovered you’ve made a mistake. What should you do? You can fix the errors by filing an amended tax return. Here’s what you should know. Read more ›
May 16, 2016
The tax filing deadline has come and gone. If you didn’t file a tax return or an extension, but should have, you need to take action now. Here are some tips to help you. Read more ›
Mon., May 2
- Employers: File Form 941 for the first quarter of 2016.
- Deposit FUTA tax owed through March if more than $500.
Tue., May 10
- Employers: Employees are required to report to you tips of $20 or more earned during April.
- File Form 941 for the first quarter if you timely deposited all required payments.
Mon., May 16
- Deposit payroll tax for April if the monthly deposit rule applies.
- File Form 990 for calendar-year non-profit organizations; or, file an extension.
- File Texas Franchise Tax Return; or, first extension request.
Fri., May 20
- Sales and Use tax due to the State Comptroller's Office.
Tue., May 31
- File Form 730 and pay the tax on wagers accepted during April.