Welcome, How can we help you?
Welcome to Laborde & Associates, CPA. Founded in 1988, Laborde & Associates is an established bilingual firm on the south side of San Antonio.
More than 75% of our customers are privately-held, small businesses - many family-owned. We help them navigate the sometimes complex accounting systems in ways that build income, protect assets and preserve wealth.
Come join our family of clients. We look forward to working with you!
February 6, 2017 IRS News
The IRS provides an assortment of tax help and online tax filing tools on its website. Read more ›
Are you eligible to sue the IRS Free File program? Read more ›
Tue., February 28
- File Forms 1096, 1098, 1099 (except Form 1099-MISC reporting non-employee compensation), and W-2G if you file paper forms.
- File Form 8027 if you are a large food or beverage establishment.
- File Form 730 and pay the tax on wagers accepted during January.
- File Form 2290 and pay the tax for vehicles first used in January.
- Applicable large employer: File paper Forms 1094-C and 1095-C.
- All other providers: File paper Forms 1094-B and 1095-B with the IRS.
Wed., March 01
- Farmers and fishermen: File Form 1040 and pay any ta due. However, you have until April 18 to file if you paid your 2016 estimated tax payments by January 17 of this year.
Thu., March 02
- Applicable Large Employers: Provide Forms 1095-C to full-time employees. All other providers of Minimum Essential Coverage, provide Forms 1095-B to responsible individuals.
Fri., March 10
- Employers: Employees are required to report to you tips of $20 or more earned during February.
Wed., March 15
- S-Corporations: File Form 1120S for calendar year and pay any tax due. Give copy of Schedule K-1 to each shareholders. File Form 2553 to elect S Corp status beginning with calendar year 2017. For automatic six-month extension, file Form 7004 and deposit estimated tax.
- Partnerships: File Form 1065 for the calendar year and furnish a copy of Schedule K-1 to each partner. File Form 7004 for extension (see instructions).
- Electing Large Partnerships: File Form 1065-B calendar year return. Furnish Schedule K-1 to each partner. File Form 7004 for extension (see instructions).
- Deposit payroll tax for February if the monthly deposit rule applies.
- Sales Tax prepayments due to the State Comptroller's Office.
- Sales and Use tax due to the State Comptroller's Office.
Fri., March 31
- File Form 730 and pay the tax on wagers accepted during February.
- Electronically file Forms W-2G, 1096, 1098, 1099 (except Forms 1099-MISC reporting non-employee compensation), 827, 1094-C, 1095-C, 1094-B, and 1095-B.
EFTPS users: Payments must be scheduled by 8 p.m. (ET) at least one calendar day before the tax due date.