Welcome, How can we help you?
Welcome to Laborde & Associates, CPA. Founded in 1988, Laborde & Associates is an established bilingual firm on the south side of San Antonio.
More than 75% of our customers are privately-held, small businesses - many family-owned. We help them navigate the sometimes complex accounting systems in ways that build income, protect assets and preserve wealth.
Come join our family of clients. We look forward to working with you!
February 6, 2017 IRS News
The IRS provides an assortment of tax help and online tax filing tools on its website. Read more ›
Are you eligible to sue the IRS Free File program? Read more ›
Fri., February 10
- Employers: Employees are required to report to you tips of $20 or more earned during January.
- File Forms 940, 941, 943, 944 and/or 945 if you timely deposited all required payments.
Wed., February 15
- File a new Form W-4 if you claimed exemption from income tax withholding in 2016.
- Furnish Forms 1099-B, 1099-S and certain Forms 1099-MISC to recipients.
- Deposit payroll tax for January if the monthly deposit rule applies.
Thu., February 16
- Begin withholding on employees who claimed exemption from withholding in 2016 but did not file a W-4 or W-4(SP) to continue withholding exemption in 2017.
Tue., February 21
- Sales and Use tax due to the State Comptroller's Office.
Tue., February 28
- File Forms 1096, 1098, 1099 (except Form 1099-MISC reporting non-employee compensation), and W-2G if you file paper forms.
- File Form 8027 if you are a large food or beverage establishment.
- File Form 730 and pay the tax on wagers accepted during January.
- File Form 2290 and pay the tax for vehicles first used in January.
- Applicable large employer: File paper Forms 1094-C and 1095-C.
- All other providers: File paper Forms 1094-B and 1095-B with the IRS.
EFTPS users: Payments must be scheduled by 8 p.m. (ET) at least one calendar day before the tax due date.